- This event has passed.
Planetarium (ages 5+)
August 11, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm$2.10
- The Payne Family Native American Center is located just east of Arthur Ave., on the southwestern edge of the green “Oval,” near the center of campus. Once inside, the Star Gazing Room is in the basement, Room 013. The curvature of the walls will stand out, and the door is labeled “Star Gazing Room.”
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or drinks in the planetarium.
- For safety purposes, everyone needs to remain seated for the duration of the show. Once the show starts, nobody will be allowed to enter. So be sure to arrive early and use the restrooms before the show starts!
- Children need to be able to sit quietly during the show. If there are disruptions, they may stop the show early and be hesitant to schedule future shows for us. So let’s be sure to only bring children who are ready to sit and listen, and represent our homeschool community well! For this reason, this tour is for ages 5+, but if you feel that your child will sit quietly with you, you may bring him/her.
- If you are enrolled in the “Astronaut Academy” summer camp, you do not need to sign up on here as well.
- The cost is $2 per person and seating is limited. Refunds will not be available. A small $0.10 surcharge has been added to cover eNDVR’s fee.
(images courtesy University of MT)